Nevada Adult Day Healthcare Centers is an adult day care facility, providing seniors and disabled adults the opportunity to get out of their home and spend time socializing, learning and having fun.
We understand that caregivers sometimes need a break from providing for their loved one full time—and that’s okay! If you’re searching for “senior day care centers in my area,” look no further than Nevada Adult Day Healthcare Centers. With our structured program, your loved one can keep busy while you go to work, run errands or just make time for yourself. Our day care for adults offers a variety of services unique to a client’s needs.
Elderly day care services for seniors include:
- Nursing Services monitor client health daily from a registered nurse and LPN
- Physical Therapy increases strength and mobility
- Occupational and Speech Therapy to help seniors regain or retain speech and independence
- Day care for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients
- Podiatry Services for foot care
- And much more!
We not only service senior citizens at our daycare centers but also disabled adults aged 18 and over. Adult day services for disabilities and activities for adult day service programs include:
- The Annex Program, designed for the intellectually disabled, such as autism cerebral palsy, down syndrome, seizure disorder, etc.
- The Expressions Program teaches normal social behaviors and social interaction skills
- Music Therapy
- Social and Recreational Activities (games, dancing, and field trips)
Caregivers for seniors and disabled adults don’t have to worry about snacks or meals, as we also provide hot and healthy breakfasts and lunches to clients, as well as an afternoon snack. Low sodium and diabetic options are available as well.
If you’re wondering, “how much does adult day care cost?” See our Frequently Asked Questions to learn about pricing and what services are covered by insurance or other programs. Our four locations across the Las Vegas valley offer transportation services so participants can join us.
Nevada Adult Day Healthcare Centers are locally owned and operated, and through our local day programs for the elderly and disabled, we strive to bring a sense of community working together to improve the social, physical and mental health of each and every participant at our adult day care.