Nevada Adult Day Healthcare Centers (
We accept Nevada Medicaid, and strive to create affordable alternatives for the elderly and disabled that replace the need for a rest home or institution. Our goal is to give a better quality of life and dignity to those needing adult care. See a selection of the services we offer to keep our clients as independent and healthy as possible.
Day Care Services for Seniors and Adults
- Meal services: Hot meals can be brought right to your door. These balanced meals ensure that you’re getting a quality meal that provides the nutrients you need. Meals are also approved for diabetics and low-sodium diets.
- Nursing Services: Should you require, a registered nurse (RN) is available to monitor your health and vitals daily.
- Occupational and Speech Therapy: gain more independence and mobility with speech therapy, and other exercises that get your brain thinking, and improve your hand-eye coordination.
- Physical Therapy: Patients participate in active ways that maintain or increase their physical mobility.
- Social and recreational activities: Connecting socially with friends in older age can be one of the most important things for senior brain health. We provide an opportunity for everyone to make new friends and connections.
- Transportation Services: Clients can receive transportation to and from our facility.
Looking to give your loved one a fulfilling and fun place to go while you’re at work? We offer opportunities for them to stay mobile, active, healthy and independent with Alzheimer’s day care. We offer an alternative to costly care or nursing homes, letting your family member stay in your home with familiar surroundings and family while maintaining their health and well-being. It’s senior care with dignity. See how we can help your loved one.